CBSE CLASS 12 Poem on Nature and Beauty of Gujarat and Chhattisgarh

“Poem On Gujarat and Chhattisgarh”

Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat

Our Gujarat And Chhattisgarh


 Poem

The wind of BHORAMDEV whistle past my ears,
 Closing my eyes I lose all my fears.

The waves of MAHANADI crashes into rock, 
Out here there is no time on my clock

The serenity I feels in Chhattisgarh soothes my mind, 
A peaceful day in BHILAI is not so hard to find.

The breeze from NANDAN VANN just calms my soul, 
It helps me think about what is my lifes goal.

The sunrise ups from waterfall of CHITRAKOTE to the clouds,
But the orange glow around makes me proud.

The soothing vibe of DWARKADHEESH TEMPLE brings,
 Isn't It feels like such a beautiful thing.

I could get lost listening to birds in GIR NATIONAL PARK and feels your heart getting waved,

After visiting Gujarat and Chhattisgarh our mind concerns craved.


The wind of BHORAMDEV whistle past my ears,  Closing my eyes I lose all my fears.  The waves of MAHANADI crashes into rock,  Out here there is no time on my clock  The serenity I feels in Chhattisgarh soothes my mind,  A peaceful day in BHILAI is not so hard to find.  The breeze from NANDAN VANN just calms my soul,  It helps me think about what is my lifes goal.  The sunrise ups from waterfall of CHITRAKOTE to the clouds, But the orange glow around makes me proud.  The soothing vibe of DWARKADHEESH TEMPLE brings,  Isn't It feels like such a beautiful thing.  I could get lost listening to birds in GIR NATIONAL PARK and feels your heart getting waved,  After visiting Gujarat and Chhattisgarh our mind concerns craved.



SP Logo







Post a Comment

1 Comments